Licensing & Administrative Applications & Forms

Welcome to Applications and Forms. This is portion is your one-stop place to find items you already know you need. For more information, please click on the associated links to the applications or forms to take you to the detailed description of the process, people, or form you need to complete your task. Thank you. 

Administration Applications and Forms

  1. Goose Egg Oiling Roundup Consent
  2. Certificate of Liability Insurance Upload Only
  3. Citizen Complaint Form
  4. Dog License Application
  5. Dog Fancier Permit Application - Fillable PDF
  6. Dog Station Sponsorship Form
  7. Employment Application - there is no form for employment outside of the job posting section of our website. 
  8. Open Record Request (City Hall) (Police Department)
  9. WI Veterans Memorial Riverwalk Brick Order Form
  10. Statement of Real Property Status
  11. Employment Application - Fillable PDF

Alcohol, Liquor, Peddler Applications and Forms

  1. Renewal Retail Alcohol License Online Application
  2. Temporary Liquor License (Picnic) 
  3. Operator (Bartender/Sales Clerk) License Application Online - New, Renewal, Temporary, Provisional
  4. Peddler/Transient Merchant Application
  5. Extension of Premise - both Perm and Temp

For more information on Liquor, Bartender, Tobacco, Peddler, etc forms - please visit the Clerk’s webpage.

Election Applications and Forms

  1. Absentee Ballot Request via
  2. Election Inspector (poll worker) Application
  3. Voter Registration via

Online Event Packet

Now offering our event packet online. PDF versions are still available above. Please fill out only the applications that apply to your event. Payments are still currently check or cash only. Future payments will be able to be made online.

  1. Community Event Planning Permit - Required. You can indicate which other applications you will be sending.
  2. Fish Hatchery Reservation Form - You will be re-directed to the availability calendar for the Fish Hatchery. Please use the Request Reservation link to fill out the application. 
  3. Park & Sports Facility Rental Application 
  4. Temporary Class "B"/"Class B" Retailer License
  5. Temporary Operator/Bartender License Application
  6. Temporary Extension of Premise Request by Class "B" or "C" Retailer - Coming Soon!
  7. Firework Application
  8. Temporary Sign Application

Open Book and Board of Review Forms

  1. Objection Form for Real Property Assessment
  2. Objection Form for Personal Property Assessment