- 6:30 p.m.
- 1st Wednesday of every month
- City Hall Council Chambers
Agendas & Minutes
About the Committee
The Public Works Committee has the duty, under the direction of the City Council, to oversee the construction and maintenance of streets, alleys, sidewalks, gutters, storm sewers, and other public works projects. The committee reviews and makes recommendations to the City Council on all transportation related topics including bus service, taxis, bicycles and all forms of public and/or mass transit service, and the general operation of all municipal utilities.
Visit our Public Works page for more information.
The Public Works Committee is made up of 1 Common Council member (1-year term), 1 Chair, and 5 Citizens. The Chair and Citizens are on a 3-year term.
- Matt Grimmer, District 5 Alderperson
- Art Baumann, Citizen Member
- Jacob Berg, Citizen Member
- Dan Jashinsky, Citizen Member
- Jack Demski, Citizen Member
- Mark Millot, Citizen Member
- Elizabeth Lloyd-Weis, Citizen Member
Visit our Boards, Committees, and Commissions Directory for email and phone information.
If you would like to serve on a Board, Committee, or Commission - please fill out an interest form. Common Council is on the application in case there is a vacancy and the Common Council would need to fill the position prior to the next election.