Lake Welfare Committee
- 6:00 p.m.
- 2nd Wednesday of every month
- City Hall Council Chambers
About the Committee
The Lake Welfare Committee studies all problems and issues relating to Nagawicka Lake and the Bark River within the city limits.
The Lake Welfare Committee is made up of 1 Common Council member, 9 Citizens from all Districts, and 1 Nashotah Rep. Terms are 2 years for most; odd years for odd district and even years for even districts.
- Kevin Maples, District 6 Alderman
- Mike Hausman, Citizen Member D1
- Paul Price, Citizen Member D1
- Jerry Dunnick, Citizen Member D2
- Susan, McVey, Citizen Member D2
- Dave Greenway, Citizen Member D3
- Mark Millot, Citizen Member D3
- Gayle Gaborski, Citizen Member D5
- Don Tills, Citizen Member D6
- Jesse Grutz, Citizen Member D7
- Louis Scopp – Nashotah Rep
Visit our Boards, Committees, and Commissions Directory for email and phone information.
If you would like to serve on a Board, Committee, or Commission - please fill out an interest form. Common Council is on the application in case there is a vacancy and the Common Council would need to fill the position prior to the next election.
Adopt A Portion of the River
Adopt-A-River is a volunteer program which encourages local groups, Scout Troops, business and civic organizations, churches, families, etc., to adopt a City of Delafield portion of the Bark River and clean up refuse a minimum of two times per year, once in the spring and again in the fall. The Public Works Department provides the garbage bags, closure ties, and dumpsters for the materials.
Apply for Adoption