Zoning Board of Appeals
- 6:00 p.m.
- 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month as needed
- City Hall - Upper Conference Room or Library Activity Room - 500 Genesee St. - Delafield, WI 53018
About the Board
The Zoning Board of Appeals hears all appeals for any person that is aggrieved by a decision of the building inspector and passes judgment on that appeal; and approves alternate methods of construction and materials. The board is a quasi-judicial body whose decisions may be appealed directly to the District Court.
Should you require a variance after your original application has been processed you are required to submit a fee of $250.00 and all the necessary paperwork to the Zoning Board of Appeals three weeks prior to a meeting. Meetings are scheduled the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month and your attendance is required.
For more information, please contact Utility Clerk Susan Johnson at 262-303-4511.
The Zoning Board of Appeals is made up of 1 Chair, 5 Citizens, and 2 Alternates. The Chair and Citizens are on a 3-year term, the alternates on a 1-year term.
- Jim Behrend, District 2 Alderman, Alternate
- George Bogdanovich, Citizen Member
- Thomas Hoffman, Citizen Member
- Gerry Holton, Citizen Member
- Al Johnson, Alternate
- Jeff Krajacic, Citizen Member
- Marty Sawall, Citizen Member
- Judy Spencer, Citizen Member
Visit our Boards, Committees, and Commissions Directory for email and phone information.
If you would like to serve on a Board, Committee, or Commission - please fill out an interest form. Common Council is on the application in case there is a vacancy and the Common Council would need to fill the position prior to the next election.