Who are my elected officials?

You can view the district map to see what number district you are in.

Then you can visit our staff directory for the Common Council members and email or call them.

If you don't want to know your local rep - you can visit myvote.wi.gov to find out who represents you outside of the City. 

Show All Answers

1. How can I obtain information about what is happening at the City?
2. Where is the Staff Directory?
3. Who are my elected officials?
4. When do I have to obtain a dog license?
5. Who can have a Bleeker Street boat launch parking pass, and how do I get one?
6. When is the Farmers Market open?
7. How do I purchase Veterans Memorial Walkway Bricks?
8. How do I rent a park shelter, baseball diamond or Fish Hatchery building?
9. Where do I find information about on the City of Delafield's sex offender residency restrictions?
10. Who is my state senator, representative, etc?