- 5:30 p.m.
- Meets as needed
- Public Safety Building Conference Room
Agendas & Minutes
About the Commission
The Police Commission has jurisdiction with regard to the hiring, firing, disciplining, and promoting personnel in the Police Department.
The Police Commission is made up of 1 Common Council member non-voting (1-year term), 1 Chair (5-year term), and 4 Citizen Members (5-year term).
- Jackie Valde, District 3 Alderperson
- Bradley Stocks, Chair
- Michelle DeYoe, Citizen Member
- Gerry MacDougall, Citizen Member
- Ed McAleer, Citizen Member
- Jan Gerstner, Citizen Member
Visit our Boards, Committees, and Commissions Directory for email and phone information.
If you would like to serve on a Board, Committee, or Commission - please fill out an interest form. Common Council is on the application in case there is a vacancy and the Common Council would need to fill the position prior to the next election.