- 2022-04-05 Notice of Recount
- 2022-04-05 Certification of MBOC
- 2022-04-07 Notice to Reconvene MBOC to draw lot - Rescheduled
- 2022 Type A Notice Spring Election
- April 5, 2022 Type D Notice of Polling Location and Hours
- April 5, 2022 Care Facility - Notice of Public Meeting Absentee Voting
- April 5, 2022 Absentee Type E Notice
- April 5, 2022 Public Test Notice
- Care Facility Registration Drive March 2022-03-02
- 2022 Notice regarding Ballot placement Proceedings
- 2022 Notice of Noncandidacy - District 2
- 2022 - Behrend, Ald. District 2 - Notification of Noncandidacy
2022 Election Schedule
Spring Primary Election: February 15, 2022
Spring Primary NOT REQUIRED for the City of Delafield
Spring General Election: April 5, 2022
Fall Primary Election: August 9, 2022
Fall General Election: November 8, 2022
Note: The polling site is Christ the King Lutheran Church, 1600 N Genesee St., Delafield, WI 53018. The polling site will be open on Election Day from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. and voters must go to the polling location specific to the address of their residence. Photo identification is required for all Elections. For more information on photo IDs, obtaining a free State ID card, and exceptions to the law, visit www.bringit.wi.gov.
Absentee Voting by Mail
Voting absentee by mail is safe, easy, and secure. Request an absentee ballot at MyVoteWI or download and return an absentee ballot application to the City Clerk's Office. If you have never requested an absentee to be mailed to you for past elections, you will need to submit a copy of your acceptable photo ID.
Returning Absentee Ballots
The completed ballot must be received by the City Clerk no later than 8:00 p.m. on election day. You may mail back your absentee ballot. Voters wishing to return their absentee ballots in person may do so at City Hall. Do not forget to sign your return envelope and have a witness sign and include their address!!
In-Person Absentee Voting ("Early Voting")
In-person absentee voting will be held in accordance with State Statutes.
MAKE SURE YOUR ABSENTEE BALLOT COUNTS!
MyVoteWI: Check current registration, register to vote for first time, update your name or address
Update your address with the DMV: Needed for online registration
Voter Registration Information
Voter Registration Application and Instructions: If not using MyVoteWI
Voter Registration Guide
Proof of Residence Guide
Find out what is on the ballot here.
Wisconsin Requires a Photo ID to Vote
Become a Poll Worker
The City of Delafield encourages all citizens to vote and to become involved in the election process. One of the most rewarding ways to contribute is to serve your community as an Election Inspector, or Poll Worker. Poll workers are appointed to 2-year terms. The current term is 2022-2023.